Evans 2 Design Group brings together the stability and security of a 25 year old professional services company with the energy & drive of a true technology innovator & entrepreneurial environment.
We value the talents and experiences of all of our people. We recognize the need to create a supportive, flexible culture where everyone can succeed and contribute constructively to the firm.
Our primary office is located in Calgary, AB CANADA while our service area spans across North America, and we draw team members from around the world.
Openings: We're growing some more!
INTERMEDIATE/ SENIOR ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST
CALGARY - July, 2017
INTERMEDIATE/SENIOR ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST
We lead our clients in their quest to create exciting and inspiring places to live. We are passionate about our role in the creation of a strong architectural vision for each community we are involved in. We strive to provide progressive and innovative solutions that allow our clients to meet the needs of today's savvy homebuyers and create great places to live.
We are a small dynamic office, based in Calgary, that provides Architectural Guideline Administration services to clients throughout the province of Alberta and beyond. Through our proprietary software system, we are expanding our operation to fulfill the needs of clients in many jurisdictions.
If you are an intermediate/senior architectural technologist with the skills and desire to join our creative team we want to hear from you.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A diploma in Architectural Technology (or equivalent) from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of 2-5+ years of demonstrated experience in residential architecture within Canada.
- Great skill in using AutoCAD.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & InDesign), SketchUp, Archicad, Microsoft Office.
- Ability to grasp new programs and technology with ease.
- Excellent organizational and communication (interpersonal, verbal, and written) skills.
- Willing and able to lead others.
You value collaboration, work well with others, and understand your role as a crucial member of a team.
Most importantly, you will bring a positive, solution oriented attitude to the office!
If this is you – please contact us.